Information We Collect and How We Use It
1. Personal Information You Provide to Us:
Our Site or mobile applications may provide you with opportunities to share free-form comments, product reviews, etc. Information you post on discussion boards on the Site (or via a mobile application) may appear in the public domain, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms, and may be “crawled” or searched by third parties. Do not post any information that you are not comfortable revealing to the public at large.
Slant Six will neither sell, rent, nor share your personal information to any third party except when one of the following conditions is true :
- We have the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is required by law;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Armstrong;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
- The disclosure is to persons or entities for which we are providing services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained; or
2. Automatically Collected Anonymous Data
A cookie is a safe text file stored on your computer or mobile device by a website you visit. This file is used to recognize your presence and actions, so that your visit can be automatically customized to meet your needs. When you visit our Site, our server may store cookie files on your computer if you agree. Your browser may prompt you to accept these files, unless you have set your browser preferences to accept all cookies automatically.
Cookies are used primarily as a service to our customers to extend the relevance and responsiveness of the Site.automatically.
- Provide you with faster and easier access to all of the content
- Track items in your shopping basket
- Track traffic patterns and visitor behaviors and preferences, so we can improve our Site
- Allow you to share web pages on social media sites
These cookies allow you to navigate the Site and use its features such as shopping cart. It collects personal data but the data collected is only stored temporarily.
These cookies help us to understand how visitors use the Site so that we can improve how the Site works and modify the type of content we provide. We usually contract with independent measurement and research companies to perform these services for us. The cookies they create are called “third-party cookies”. Personal data is collected, but the information collected only identifies your computer and not you as an individual. All data collected is aggregated anonymously.
Functionality cookies record information about the choices you make on our Site and allow us to customize your future visits based on those choices.
3. Non-personally Identifiable Information
To help us improve our Site and to ensure that we make every effort to provide you with information and offers that are of interest to you, we may develop a non-identifiable profile based on the pages within our site that you visit.
- Links to other Websites
- Notification of Changes
- Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Thirteen
This Site is not targeted to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly request personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and do not use it or share it with third parties.
You have the following choices regarding the use of your information.
- You may choose not to provide us with any contact information;
- You may set your browser to reject cookies and to erase cookies that have already been placed on your hard drive. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this Site will be limited;
- If you do not want your personal or non-personal information merged with cookie and other information, you should not use the Site;
- If a user no longer wishes to subscribe to Slant Six emails or digital promotional communications, he or she can easily opt out of receiving them by following the Unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or communication;
- If a user would like to correct, update, or delete all information or specific details associated with their email settings, he or she can easily do so by following the preference center instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
- If personally identifiable information changes, users may update such information by making the change through our preference center.
We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org